We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Website, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Website (such as by posting messages or comments in our online chats, activating warranty, or entering competitions, contests or giveaways) or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Website, the choices you make and the products and features you use.
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Shipping address, and billing address (if the billing address is different than shipping address)
- VAT number (optional)
- Payment information
- Country of residence
- Picture (optional)
- Resume or CV data (optional)
Why do we use it:
- To fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Website
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users
- To send you the product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies
- Requesting your feedback
- To post your testimonials on our Website that may contain personal information (in the case of receiving your prior explicit consent for such publication)
- We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention)
- To enforce our Terms, conditions, and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements, or/and in connection with the performance of mutual obligation between you and us;
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm and fraudulent actions of third parties
- To administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in our competitions
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. For example, when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our Website, subscribing to marketing or otherwise contacting us, we will collect personal information from you. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the "WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?" below)
We don’t store your payment card details and we process payments through Stripe.
You also have the choices to send us your resume and/or CV (Curriculum vitæ) in case you are looking for a job and want to cooperate with us. By sending us a resume and/or CV you agree to give us your personal data, such as your education and scientific degrees, work experience, professional and other skills, your photo, etc. You don’t have to provide any additional information in your resume or in any other way.
We do not have any requirements to resumes or CVs that might be sent to us. We should inform you that it is your personal choice to add your sensitive personal data (racial or ethnic origin, beliefs; trade-union membership; genetic data, biometric data; health-related data; data concerning your sex life or sexual orientation) on your resume or CV, as well as to send this information to us.
We kindly ask you not to add any personal data you do not want to be publicly available to your resume or CV.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate. Please, notify us about any changes in your personal data, because in another case we'll not be able to provide to you our services in a timely and proper manner.
We may use your personal data for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and evaluating and improving our Website, products, marketing and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end-users and does not include personal information.
Anyway, we will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.